"Progress"


>>Update 03/05/05<< Well, today we officially got started on the restoration of our 1965 Ford F-250. It's been a long time coming and hopefully we can keep going at a steady pace. Today we started by getting it out from the back yard and into the front where we can do the work. It has been setting for about 3 months so starting it proved to be a task all it's own. I had to replace the points, again - another reason to hurry up and get that electronic ignition module so I can get rid of the points once and for all.

After we got the truck moved, we jumped right in on rebuilding the rear breaks. As you can see from the picture, the wheel cylinders have been leaking for a while. Pretty nasty mess but it has to be done. After I got all of the parts off and cleaned up, things looked much better. Much better.....

   

More to come...